Sunday, March 13, 2016

Mr. Roboto

                                                Sometimes I feel as if I am a robot..

ro·bot
ˈrōˌbät,ˈrōbət/
noun
  1. a machine capable of carrying out a complex series of actions automatically, especially one programmable by a computer.

    • (especially in science fiction) a machine resembling a human being and able to replicate certain human movements and functions automatically.

    • used to refer to a person who behaves in a mechanical or unemotional manner.


Wouldn't things be better if we were robots??
  I read the news almost every day and a lot of the things on there make me sick. Sometimes I think there is no hope for the human race. Every once in awhile stuff change my mind and I can see the good in people. I’ve wondering, are people naturally born evil or are we born good? It is a question that has puzzled people for a long time and not many can actually find the answer. The fact that humans may be born good and have slowly been corrupted by society, or have they been born evil and have been kept in check by laws is unknown. It is such a question that there has been no solid evidence to whether humans are good or evil. Unless you think for a while, and soon consider babies. Babies have barely any stored information about what is right and what is wrong. They have no friends, no cultural influence, no school or public communication; their innocent minds haven't had many influences yet.

 I believe humans are born neither good nor bad, but more like a lightly colored canvas in which there environment will slowly add different colors, good and bad, too. This does not mean parents are to blame for bad children, children when young are very easily shaped and can be affected by small things.

1 comment:

  1. I love your idea about a lightly colored canvas. Very interesting! Good job!

    ReplyDelete