Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Enjoy the good and the bad


 You win some and you lose some...but the joy of winning would not be as sweet without knowing the pain of what it feels like to lose. If everything in was we wouldn’t be able to appreciate the good times. For example I’ve had an ingrown toenail before (I know nasty huh) and every time you run on an ingrown toenail it’s like a knife poking your toe. When I finally went to the doctors and had it removed it was like the best feeling ever to be able to run without pain and I was so glad to be able to run pain free. What I’m trying to say is without the bad times you wouldn’t appreciate the good. Hard times make you grateful for all the good times.

3 comments:

  1. I admire how you see things. You got a great head on your shoulders. Life is gonna throw a whole lot of happiness your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ingrown toenail? wait im dying hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete