Sunday, February 14, 2016

Little kids can get away with anything.

Growing up I’ve realized that kids are mean to everyone, and that's great. When I was a little kid I once pointed at a very large lady and asked in my loud little kid voice, “Mommy, how did she get so fat?”. When I was an adorable 5 year old I could get away with that, if I said that now the fat lady and my mom would beat me up. You can be as inconsiderate and grouchy as you want when you're young, because you're dumb and cute and don't understand the world yet. Eventually, you reach an age when being a jerk is unacceptable. You've got to spend most of your life being polite, respectful, and ever so slightly afraid. Nowadays we have to worry if something we say might offend someone, like honestly I couldn’t care less if  I’m politically correct or not. Every time we speak, we are walking on egg shells…..so be careful. Hahaha.

  If it makes you feel any better, once you hit 70, all bets are off again. You can go back to being a complete asshole, only this time you're allowed to say that word. It's not all bad.

1 comment:

  1. "once you hit 70, all bets are off again." Can't wait for that day.Lol

    ReplyDelete