Sunday, February 7, 2016

Super Bowl Commercials.


Super Bowl Commercials.
                 
                 Super Bowl Sunday is American as it gets. Millions of people gather around a television to watch a bunch of grown men running around and beating eachother up. I love it. 

While I watched the game I always look forward to the notorious superbowl commercials. I mean honestly some people watch the super bowl for the commercials. On super bowl sunday a commercial break is no longer a bathroom break. Whether they’re amusing or serious it always fascinates me to see what these multi billion dollar corporations will put together for their single most important advertisements of the year. The commercials aren't always great but every year there is at least one that makes me crack up. Here is my favorite commercial. Feel free to comment and post your favorite commercial below. Hope you all enjoyed your super bowl sunday. Go Broncos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbSpAsJSZPc

3 comments:

  1. I have not seen that commercial. And I'm so happy that I just did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaapppppppp

    Terry was pretty good too

    ReplyDelete